New resident water and sewer
- A contract for water, sewer, and trash must be completed by the new resident at the time they take occupancy of property.
- Once the completed contract is received at the village office, the utilities will be placed in resident’s name.
- Utilities are billed monthly
- Bills are calculated around the 27th of each month
- Your payment is due on the 15th of the following month
- After the due date, a 10% penalty is added to charges due.
- Customers will receive a delinquent bill on or around the first of the month if their account is past due with the shut-off date posted on the bill.
- See the back of your bill for payment options (drop boxes, credit cards, etc.) and other water/sewer information.
Minimum monthly cost breakdown
There is a minimum monthly charge of $30.61 for operational expenses.
|Sewer Capital Improvement||$0.75|
Meters are read per thousand gallons used and added to the operational charges.
|Service||Charge per 1,000 gal.|
|Sewer Capital Improvement||$0.77|
Example monthly breakdown
1,000 gallons used would be $30.61(operational charge) + $14.87 (meter charge) = $45.48 monthly total.