FAQ Topic: Tax FAQs

How do I pay school taxes?

The school taxes for West Milton are handled through the State of Ohio Department of Taxation. Please visit their website, School District Income Tax | Department of Taxation (ohio.gov) for more information.

What is the income tax rate?

The income tax rate for West Milton is 1.5% and is levied on salaries, wages, commissions, other compensation, business net profits., etc.

How do I pay my income taxes?

The Village of West Milton contracts with Central Collection Agency (CCA) for collection of our income tax. They are paid directly through CCA. The Village has no information on residents accounts and cannot access those. Please contact CCA for more information regarding Village income tax.

Close window