Reminder: Normal trash collection schedule, no delays this week.

FAQ Topic: School

How do I pay school taxes?

The school taxes for West Milton are handled through the State of Ohio Department of Taxation. Please visit their website, School District Income Tax | Department of Taxation ( for more information.

How do I enroll my child in school?

Milton-Union Exempted Village school is the school district for West Milton and surrounding areas such as Laura, Potsdam, and Ludlow Falls. To enroll please call the schools central office at 937-884-7910. You can also visit the registration portal on the Milton-Union schools website to sign up your incoming student. For more information about the school … Continued

Close window