7/12/2024-7/19/2024: North water tower will be out of service for regular scheduled maintenance! Expect fluctuating water pressure throughout the week.

4/22/24: Hayes Street Closure updates... For more information see our News post. We will continue to update this News post as we get new information.

FAQ Topic: Education

How do I pay school taxes?

The school taxes for West Milton are handled through the State of Ohio Department of Taxation. Please visit their website, School District Income Tax | Department of Taxation (ohio.gov) for more information.

How do I enroll my child in school?

Milton-Union Exempted Village school is the school district for West Milton and surrounding areas such as Laura, Potsdam, and Ludlow Falls. To enroll please call the schools central office at 937-884-7910. You can also visit the registration portal on the Milton-Union schools website to sign up your incoming student. For more information about the school … Continued

Close window