What do I need for a zoning permit?

A completed zoning permit application will need to be submitted to the Village office. With this application you will be required to include a drawing showing where the structure/fence is in relation to the home and property lines. There is a $20 zoning permit fee + additional cost depending on what the permit is for. Please feel free to contact the Village office at (937) 698-1500 ext. 100 if you have questions or for further information.

Close window