I am moving to the Village, how do I set-up water, sewer, and trash?

You may sign up for utility service by stopping into the Village office located at 701 S. Miami St., West Milton, OH, and completing a contract for water, sewer, and trash service. You may also submit the form electronically by clicking…..

Close window