There will be NO change to any normal trash pickup routes or bulk pickup the week of 5/27! 

4/22/24: Hayes Street Closure updates... For more information see our News post. We will continue to update this News post as we get new information.

How do I report food safety concerns?

Please report any food safety concerns to the Miami County Public Health Department. They are located at 510 W. Water Street, Troy, OH 45373 and can be reached via telephone at (937) 573-3500. For further information visit the Miami County Public Health Dept. Food Safety • Miami County Public Health (

Close window