Garage sale registration
Garage sale village regulations:
- Register at the Municipal Building at least 3 days in advance by completing this webform, stopping by the office, or calling 698-1500.
- No fee required
- No more than 3 sales a year
- Sales may not run more than 3 days each, and are to be between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM
- Signs: Limit of 1 on premise sign and 2 off premise signs located only on private property with that owner’s permission, NOT in the public right-of-way**, on utility poles, trees or street signs. Off premise signs totaling more than 2 will be removed.
The public “right-of-way” is defined as the area between the curb and sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, it is the area between the street and any utility poles. Any signs located in this area will be removed.
- Removal of signs: is your responsibility immediately after your sale.
Request a garage sale within the Village.